Anadolu Images
More from this photographer
Fire broke out at an old man's house in Turkey's Bolu
BOLU, TURKEY - JANUARY 17: 83-year-old Ali Mese carries a cat saved from a fire by firefighters during snowfall as firefighters try to extinguish the fire broken out at old man's home after he tried to light a heating stove with gasoline in Mudurnu district of Bolu, Turkey on January 17, 2018.
:
13483239
:
1/17/2018 4:22:00 PM
:
İlhami Çetin
:
Anadolu Agency
:
2835x2126 px - 300 dpi - 448.6 KB
:
News
:
Turkey / BOLU
:
All contents © copyright 2017 Anadolu Images. All rights reserved.